The thought of being sunken, stuck in bondage, is a sickness, it is mental paralysis. It feeds off the misconception that you are alone and you are stuck amidst every problem you encounter.
I recently have been dealing with a bout with depression. In it, I feel stagnant and truly rundown. I needed to find a solution but was avoiding proper action to actively retrieve myself. Depression is a place of many things but can also be a revelation, if transmuted properly. I ultimately am still intending to alchemise my personal situations. I would also love to pass along some needed and helpful tips.
While short and sweet here are 7 tips to simply get out of your SUNKEN PLACE…
- STOP THINKING ABOUT THE PROBLEM…
- Find A Place of Solitude *cough* *cough* (Confident1al on Sundays)
- Figure out what you are capable of changing
- Map out as many possible solutions (Write them down if necessary)
- Ask for help for the things you can’t change.
- Take A Break.
- Reflect on yourself then remove what does not work and fine tune what does.
Escapism will never fix the issue. Although mental illness is not a choice, recovery is. Finding therapy for mental and emotional illness is a necessity for recovery from life’s trauma. Shrink your ego and know yourself.
Join Confidential and share as we can help navigate through life as well as experience it. Love & Prosperity to you!